Don't Be Another Boring Person!
Things may come to those who wait, but only things left by those who hustle.
I almost dropped out of college because of professors telling me that I need to be a certain way in order to be successful, telling me that I need to run my business a certain way, despite them knowing nothing about me or my business. They told me that I need to think a certain way, told me I need to be inside of the box, like everyone else. But then I realized that being inside of the box is just boring.
|And the last thing this world needs is another boring person.|
I didn't get to where I am today by being like everyone else or by thinking inside of the box. And for that, I'm damn proud.
- I'm able to be my own boss, make my own hours, and set my own schedule.
- I've traveled to Las Vegas, Texas, and San Francisco (fully paid for programs) because I stuck out as an individual.
- I was featured in three magazines, on the local news, and have won many awards as "Entrepreneur of the Year".
- My business is able to thrive and I am able to take advantage of each opportunity that comes my way.
- I have AMAZING mentors who chose to support me, my dreams, and my creative way of doing things.
So yeah, sorry not sorry but I think I'll keep doing me because I'm pretty proud of where I've come and you should be proud for being you too!
Cheers to being different because being like everyone else is just plain boring!!
Leave a comment
Also in News
If you're a visual person like me, then you'll three simple things to get a jump start on your life: 1) a wall, 2) washable markers, and 3) dedication to spend time on yourself! Creating a you wall/life plan/values/goals will help you make those thoughts into actions by actually visualizing it.
Use your wall to find your passion, become clear of your goals, and create a life plan to do the things you need to do to become the person you want to be.